Slideshow

Friday, March 11, 2011

Toshiba Satellite L675-S7108 17.3-Inch LED Laptop

Toshiba Satellite L675-S7108 17.3-Inch LED Laptop 
I never owned a laptop before this one, but this computer is everything I expected and more. I bought a good, protective case for it, a Targus, which has the Dome Protection System, and costs about $80, but is well worth it. The machine is quick, the keypad is great (except some of the punctuational key markings are a bit too small) and the screen size is very impressive. Clarity and definition are as good as you can get, and the entire machine is responsive and quick. I am impressed with the capacity, although I don't do gaming or anything fancy. For email, general business work and researching, this computer has made me a believer, and I definitely do not miss my desktop unit any longer. I travel a lot, and find the Toshiba L675 easy to hook up and use in hotels or anywhere. The case is stylish, with a clever design worked into the construction. The only downside is the speaker, which is of general tinny, low quality, like all laptops. The simple solution is to purchase a bar speaker or a set of small, compact speakers that fit in the generous-sized Targus case, and set them up to enhance the sound. When you do, you can't tell the sound quality from that of a desktop.~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment