Slideshow

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Toshiba Satellite L635-S3040 13.3-Inch

Toshiba Satellite L635-S3040 13.3-Inch LED Laptop (Fusion Finish in Helios Grey) (Personal Computers) 
First off, I came from owning a Dell 9100 Inspiron--we're talking 9 pounds, just for the laptop, nevermind the power cord and case and any other accessories. I thought of going down to a netbook for what I usually use my laptop for, but then I thought: "What if I wanted/needed to load my Adobe design products? So I thought, although I may not, I should get something that is powerful enough to handle some of my design work, but still be very portable.

This is a nice little computer. The feel of the keyboard is good. The screen is excellent. The processor speed seems fine, even though my Dell had a 3.2 processor. Somehow or another, I keep making the screen reduce in size. (Probably just need to get used to what I'm doing.) The speakers are not very loud. All in all, I think it is a good value for the money

0 comments:

Post a Comment