Slideshow

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Toshiba Satellite L655-S5065 TruBrite 15.6-Inch

Toshiba Satellite L655-S5065 TruBrite 15.6-Inch Laptop (Grey/Black) (Personal Computers) 
I use my laptop for professional programming and IT work. I absolutely love this laptop! It is wide because of the number key however this makes plenty of room on the desktop. It is wide screen display, resolution 768 x 1366 which other reviewers have said is a bad thing however I think that it is a great resolution. This laptop is fast and is loaded. The HD screen is crisp and clear, the sound is wonderful for a computer.

The only down side I can think of is it shows all fingerprints, but unless your OCD then it shouldn't be an issue.

I have done a lot of research on buying this laptop and believe me for the price the Toshiba line is top dog. Don't waste your money on a Dell, they are flimsy terribly built and are loaded with technical issues.

0 comments:

Post a Comment