Slideshow

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Toshiba A215-S5837 Satellite 15.4" Widescreen

Toshiba A215-S5837 Satellite 15.4" Widescreen Laptop, AMD Athlon (Personal Computers) 
Pros: Built sturdy, good size screen, Windows Vista OS, great price, great speakers
Cons: "O" key sticks a little, top collects and shows fingerprints
I love my new laptop. After about 6 months of just checking out different laptops, I was looking at the Sony Vaio CR series and did like it, but I also was looking at Toshiba. After collecting my graduation money, I started scanning the weekly ads for deals on laptops and found this one for only $500! The Vaio was going for $1100, so it was a no brainer which one I was going to get. I've been using it for close to three weeks now, and the only thing I have notice about the laptop is that the "O" key occasionally won't strike while you're typing, but pushing a little harder will fix the problem for a good while. Also, the "Onyx Blue Metallic" top does collect finger prints and smudges, but it's not really that bad.
I've had my laptop for nearly a month. I got it through Best Buy because of the customer service (and Amazon's lack thereof when it comes to their laptops)
Toshiba is a great brand and if I ever need to replace this laptop, I will definitely buy from them again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment