Slideshow

Friday, March 11, 2011

Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5134 15.6-Inch

Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5134 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black) (Personal Computers) 
I have had this computer for the past week, and just love it. I got it to replace my PC and needed it for school. I wanted something with a large screen, a full keyboard and powerful. I wasn't looking for a beautiful laptop, but I got one, with the black and red accents it is a gorgeouse device.

I didn't have any problems with getting it set up on my network, or having programs that I didn't need pop up all over the place like I have read on other reviews. It has been smooth to work with and just an excellent laptop.

As you may have read with other reviews, this laptop is very large, and yes even knowing this it did surprise me when I got it. Because of its size it is heavier then your average laptop or notebook, but not manegeable. So if you are looking for something to carry out with you, you need to be aware of that. I don't carry it around it will sit in my bedroom on my desk, but I do like the option that I can take it with me anywhere if I need to.

The picture for movies is prime...as good or better then my LCD TV. The sound is off the charts, just love that it has the Harman/Kardon speakers and they truly are crisp clear and loud.

I have not had any problems with the power connecter as some of the other reviews have suggested, possibly Toshiba could have fixed that problem, because the connector fits nice and snug and has never been loose or fallen out.

I did get a stand with a cooling system for it, because it does heat up and the fans keep it cool. I got the Cooler Master NotePal Ergostand Notebook Cooler R9-NBS-4UAK got it here on amazon as well. It is perfect for this size laptop and it includes 4 USB ports, I usually have it on while I'm working and I don't even hear any of the fans not the Laptops or the stand's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment