Slideshow

Friday, March 11, 2011

Toshiba Satellite L655-S5112 15.6-Inch LED

Toshiba Satellite L655-S5112 15.6-Inch LED Laptop (Fusion Finish in Helios Black) (Personal Computers) 
I'm honestly really happy with this computer. Windows 7 is nice, it came with great features, ect, ect. It's been working really well for the past four months. The thing is that I would never choose to buy this model again because of the layout of the keypad. The first thing is that the keypad with numbers on the right is totally unnecessary. I got used to not having one three years ago when I got my first laptop and I have only used it maybe 2 times. I would prefer to be centralized. The real problem for me is the position of the mouse pad. Why they put it on the left is a mystery to me. The majority of people are right handed, and even if it was equal or the other way, the pad should have been put in the middle.
The position of the pad puts a lot of strain on my hand and fingers, and since I work on my laptop and use the mouse pad a lot it becomes extremely uncomfortable to use the pad. I ended up having to buy a mouse, which creates problems when I need to travel and use my laptop at other places besides a large desk. I normally don't write reviews but I was so bothered by this feature that I felt compelled to share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment