Slideshow

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Buy Toshiba Satellite L455D-S5976 15.6-Inch

Toshiba Satellite L455D-S5976 15.6-Inch Laptop (Matte Silver) (Electronics) 
Wow, where do I start?? Well, I should have bought the 4 that Walmart had in stock the day I was there. Instead I ONLY bought two of these AMAZING laptops. I am beyond pleased with this purchase. 

The processor speed is insanely fast! I can run multiple programs that require a heavy load on the AMD chip. I am very very pleased. This computer does EVERYTHING I need it to do instantly. The only problem I have is that I could have bought 4 of these and I didn't. I have one still in the box I am saving for my Daughter who starts college Fall 2012. 

I will give it to her a week before school starts so she can familiarize herself with it. I will probably pull it out of its new packaging next week. (Feb 1, 2011) to make sure everything works just fine, then I will package it back up and save it for her. The peace of mind I have is that I ONLY paid 278, plus I bought a 3 year warranty from Walmart, that even covers accidental damage. Thats AWESOME!!! Folks you cant go wrong on this computer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment